C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Anthony Arnold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 2005 00:01:39 -0500
Sorry for jumping into your conversation, and I do know that I was in
elementary/middle school when Bush 41 was in office, so I don't have exact
detail, but didn't he lose to Clinton because we pulled out of Iraq too
early, which encouraged Bush to enter into politics to begin with?  If my
sources aren't wrong, I have read that Bush 43 was the "black sheep of the
family" during his father's presidency, they had him working on toilets just
to keep him entertained.

Thanks,
Anthony
Visit my website at www.anthonyarnold.net