C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 14:08:52 -0600
Bobby and Ken,

Until recently (when the formula for the number of liquor licenses was changed to a determination strictly by county population), every newly chartered "city" in Wyoming was granted 2 liquor licenses.  Therefore, we had towns like "Bill" and "Powder River" with two bars, and fewer than 50 people.  For awhile, 5 people lived in Bill, and the Bill, the husband, ran one bar, and his wife ran the other one.

Kendall