From:
Steve Dresser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:50:26 -0500
Anthony,

On the 480, you have to set the VFOs individually.  So, for example, select
VFO A and set it to the repeater's receive frequency.  Then, select VFO B
and set the transmit frequency.  Then, switch back to VFO A and press and
hold the A/B button, located near the bottom of the control head just to the
right of the tuning knob.  You are now set up for that repeater.  Once you
know that the setting works, you'll want to save it in a memory so you won't
have to go through these steps again for that repeater.  Let me know if you
need instructions on how to do that, or if you have any other questions.

Steve