From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 23:31:52 -0600
interesting, since the API is a receiver only function.
Not sure how or why it would limit transmit audio.
It says it may have an effect on receiver sensativity with very weak
signals.
This may effect receiver audio slightly...on my tm v7a, i always had the
Advanced point intercept turned on and it never reduced TX audio.
73
Colin, V A6BKX