From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 23:42:39 -0600
yes, the TM 708 will do cross band repeat.
the only thing it doesn't do that the TM V7A did is have the ability to be
programmed via computer...something which I never used anyway.
its very accessible, speaks swimmingly and you'll be most pleased with it if
you indeed decide to perchase it.
73
Colin, V A6BKX