From:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob Tinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 10:38:19 -0400
Hi Dave,
I was only repeating what I heard from another ham who was working
commercially with the APCO P25 standar who was expressing his opinion of the
DStar radio.  I would not buy one because it has not become standardized
with other manufacturers.
Bob, [log in to unmask], K8LR
Skype Name: bobtinn
Life is GOOD!