From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2006 20:18:50 -0600
i agree completely.
ease of use, multiple operator configurations and durability are key issues.
although, the 2000 isn't that complicated if one has some of the key buttons
pointed out and briefly explained even on a cheat sheet card...any radio
would need that, or should have it, anyway in an emergency response
location.
but you bring up a good point, if more then one operator is needed for
running multiple nets on vhf/uhf or HF separately, then perhaps dedicated
radios should be considered.
73
Colin, V A6BKX