From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 2006 10:09:02 -0400
sounds like 1 of the Kenwood power supplies that are made to match the HF
radios, some of them have very low current terminals for tuners and stuff
besides the cord but you couldn't run the HF radio off them. you'd have to
replace the cord or just the plug, or get a power supply with the terminals
on the back like samlex, astron, something like that.