From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 19:52:03 -0400
Hi Colin.

The key phrase in your post is "If you have the money."  I could probably
total up all the radios I've bought since I first took an interest in radio
in 1974, and it still wouldn't come up to $10,000.  Besides, I work for a
"not for profit agency."  That means that none of us are supposed to make
any money unless we are in top level management.

73, de Lou K2LKK

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK
Home e-mail:  [log in to unmask]