From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 2006 17:43:56 -0600
if you have the money, its worth it.
If it's going to be a once in a life time investment into the hobby of your
dreams, that why not? People don't think twice about spending multiple
hundreds of thousands on a house, or 30000 on a car, or 20000 on a motor
bike, why is $10,000 too much for a radio that will get used more then some
of those things?
especially if that radio has the ability to be accessed from anywhere via
computer, and more especially if it can be done so with jaws in an
accessible manner.
73
Colin, V A6BKX