From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:46:39 -0600
which radio control software are you refering to Anthony?
There is Ham radio deluxe...but i don't know about a kenwood version that
specifically controls the functions of the radio...other then the memory and
menu program which allows you to set up all your memory settings and menu
settings.

if there is another one specifically for the ts-2000 let us know...i would
like to test it if there is one.
73
Colin, V A6BKX