From:
Andy Baracco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 20:26:52 -0700
I have noticed the same thing.  It seems to be almost perfect in the
early morning, but really struggles in the afternoon, even though it
is the same route, only in reverse.  I noticed that Andre, i believe
it was, had a lot of trouble getting it to work well last summer in
las Vegas at the ACB convention, when temps were over 100 degrees.
Andy