From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 3 Jun 2006 23:30:19 -0600
just my two sents for what they're worth...
money orders can be sent in any currency from anywhere in the world...and
paypal does all conversions for you...also, you, as a shipper, do not deal
with customs in the least, at least no further then filling out a customs
declaration of contents, an extra four or five lines to fill out when you
ship the equipment.
Its really no different then sending to Canada from the US...
anyway, just my two sents, your naturally quite free to send where you wish
and you did indicate that in your message...your reasoning is just a little
miss construed is all.
73
Colin, V A6BKX