From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2006 12:25:30 -0600
I would like to know from you John, or any others that have tried it on this
list, what the audio quality is like on receive through a remote link....and
also, if anyone has listened to someone using a remote settup with ham radio
deluxe, and what the TX audio is like.
There is a local contester who has a 1.2ghz remote link set up between his
home and the contest station, and you really cannot tell any difference
between the actual onsite station and the remote stations audio.
73
Colin, V A6BKX