Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2006 23:47:44 -0500
hello,
I have two choices of kenwood radio i would be getting or would like to
get, but i went to the kenwood website and couldnt find docs on either so
I would like to know, for each radio below, are they accessible,
is it a count the click to set frequency, hoping that your on what you
want, or is it output in voice and/or can you enter the frequency on the
keypad/some other way to set things.. Ok, the two choices i have in mind
are: th-k2at and tm-271a
thanks
matt