From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 22:07:40 -0700
Hi Phil,

Wow!  Reading what you wrote brings back a lot of memories.  My 40th will
come in September 2008.  I started with WN7KXR, then got WA7QVP when I let
that novice license lapse for a month or so and then in 1976 got K7RX which
you may note is made up of the suffix of the old novice call.

I remember well those older radios and how hot the bands were in the 60's.
I can remember laying in bed at night with my S-40's headphones on my head
listening to the VK's and ZL's and faunching at the bit to get my general
and work them.

Thanks for the memories and congratulations on year 40.  Very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX