From:
Fred Olver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 17:40:07 -0400
Hi all,

Well, actually in doing cross-band work, there are two possibilities with
the ts2k, in one, using menu's 61a for setting it all up, you are not
actually controlling the ts2k since in that particular mode your using only
one frequency, that is to say that you are not able to independently move
your transmit frequency while in the link or crossband mode.  If you set it
up using sky command and menu's 61 c 61 d and 61 e then you are linking
because you are controlling the ts2k with the other radio and able to
control what the ts2k is doing, where it is transmitting etc.  At least if
what you all have been saying is true.

Just adding to the confusion,

Fred Olver  n9bso  [log in to unmask]