From:
Louis Kim Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Apr 2006 11:48:20 -0400
Hi Fred.

Whether or not the TS2000S will do it or not, you are in a gray area as far
as the rules are concerned because you are using 2 meters as a remote link
frequency for 440 MHz, and link frequencies are supposed to be 222 MHz and
above, so you could get cited for it, althhough the odds are probably
against it.  Still, I wouldn't try it, myself.

73, de Lou K2LKK

At 10:11 AM 4/23/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>Morning all,
>
>I wonder if someone can verify something for me.  I've been trying to access
>an irlp node on 440 megahertz from 2 meters, cross-banding with the ts2k,
>using my th-f6a to do it, going in on 2 meters and retransmitting on 440,
>the ts2k will not let me do that, is that true?  I seem to remember when I
>had a tmv-7a that I could cross-band from 2 meters to 440, is that true as
>well?
>
>Fred Olver  n9bso  [log in to unmask]

Louis Kim Kline
A.R.S. K2LKK