From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:34:18 -0600
james:
I dont know, but if you check out the ic7000 at any of the ham retailers web
sites, you should be able to find out about HF and VHF dual receive...i
would think it likely does have that feature as do most of the new shack in
a box rigs.
No idea about the speech synth, but again, it would be the same as the ic
706 i would guess.
73
Colin, V A6BKX