From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2006 22:43:49 -0700
A few years ago, I received a tape magazine with the funniest April Fool's
joke.  Freedom Scientific was coming out with a new notetaker called "The
Moonlite."  It would have all the features of the BrailleLite but the output
would be in moon type.  The magazine went on to say people thought FS had
the Moonlites in stock and called them up to get more information.  After a
while, FS didn't find it funny and they asked the magazine to make sure they
knew the Moonlite was an April Fool's joke.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California