Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 01:31:18 +0100
here is a Microset PT-50A 13.8V 50 Amp Power Supply. In excellent condition
and fully
working, the 50A output is continuous, not peak as on some other units. is
quite
large, dimentions are, 180 x 240 x 380mm. Cost new was £250. the unit has
seen only
a bit of use, but has only ever had 100W output radios used with it, so has
not been
totally hammered, has a set of connections for the 50A output, and a
cigarette lighter
type socket, which I think has a 15A output. the high output of this supply
makes
it ideal for a lot of applications. This is a very heavy item at 15kg (not
switch
mode) and has a large heatsink, so if possible I would recommend collection,
as the
postage is going to be £20 with proper ensurance cover. if possible, I am
looking
for £150 for this, but will consider sensible offers.
I will not post outside the UK, as it would be far too expensive.

if interested, please either call on 02084785841, or email to,

Simon