From:
Terri Pannett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Mar 2006 21:50:20 -0800
Dear List,

On January 4, 2006, a very good friend who is a member of this list, was hit
by a car while crossing a street.  I asked all of you to pray for him.

My friend Ken Rossi, N6MSJ, has been in the hospital all this time.  He was
in the ICU for about 5 weeks.  I was able to talk on the phone with him on
February 14 and on February 18, I visited him.  His recovery has been
remarkable!  He underwent 6 surgeries.  He is much improved since the first
time I talked with him.  He told me last night that he would be going home
tonight.

Ken still has a ways to go before he is completely recovered from the
accident.  But I want to thank all of you for your prayers.

Ken's call sign is N6MSJ so if you hear him on the air in the near future,
be sure and say hi.  Although Ken doesn't post to the list, he enjoyed
reading your mail and he was on the air before the accident more than I have
been.  I hope to be more active soon, too.

Thanks again for all your prayers.

Terri, Amateur Radio call sign KF6CA.  Army MARS call sign AAT9PX,
California