From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Feb 2006 01:30:53 -0700
All the kenwood rigs i have used have an option to turn on the DTMF tones so
you can hear them through the speaker.
I can't remember what menu item it is to do it, but check your manual, it
will be there.
If the G707 is as alike to the tm v7a as i think, it will have an option as
the V7A has to either hear, or not hear the DTMF tones when they are
pressed.
73
Colin, V A6BKX