From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:25:31 -0700
can you not have one set of frequencies in each programmable memory slot?
Say, ifyou wanted to have a PM set aside for local police fire and emergency
on VHF or UHF frequencies, and then another for ham band, another for air
band excetra?
I never explored those capabilities of my TM V7A...since all our rural
police in the outlying areas are on VHF, i offten thought about creating a
PM for just police fire  and ambulance services so that i could easily scan
and wouldn't have to set up scan groups.
73
Colin, V A6BKX