From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:46:10 -0700
Hi list:
I know this isn't ham related, but since many of you may be interested, or
know people who may be, i am posting this here.
I have a brand new condition Romeo 25 braille embosser for sale.
This printer is 5 years old and has less then 1 hour of total use on it.
It has the original Romeo RB25 ET speaks feature which has audible menus and
functions.
You can use the built in ET speaks as an external synthesiser for a computer
screen reader, and the built in speaker can be used as as an extention
speaker as well.

I just have no use for braille anymore and so the printer just sits and
doesn't get used.
These printers, without the ET speaks feature are now selling for around
$2100 new.
This printer is in brand new condition and very very clean.
It has been stored in its sealed carying case and was in full working
condition when i last used it about 4 years ago.
I am asking substantially les then the new price for one of these.
please email for more info.
Reasonable offers will be considered.

73
Colin, V A6BKX