From:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kevin Nathan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:47:54 -0800
Hi John,

Another nice feature of the Samlex 1223 is that with unplugging one jumper
and changing a fuse value, you can convert it to 220 operation.  When I took
the rig to Sweden I went to a local computer store there and bought a power
cord with the standard computer female on one end and the European 220 male
on the other.  Plugged it right into power and awauy I went operating up a
storm.  When we got back, I plugged the jumper back in, changed the fuse
back and I'm back on 110.  And you're right, no RF hash anywhere.

Take care and very 73.
Kevin :)
Amateur Radio:  K7RX