From:
T Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Jan 2006 23:55:12 -0500
Well, Guys, I just couldn't resist.

I went down to the ham shack and tried those cyber-sound amplified speakers,
and they worked!

I think my problem with the n3fjp logging software and the Pentium 566 is
solved.

Still have some tweaking of the software to do, but that's a minor detail.

Thanks to all on the list for tolerating this rather long thread.

This continues to be why I think this list, and the people on it, are so
great.

I can only hope that I return in some way the tremendous amount of help I
have received from you guys over the years.

Thanks again, and vy best 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ