C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:01:52 +0100
From:
Deri James <[log in to unmask]>
On Monday 03 September 2007 21:39, Kathy wrote:
> Not only is this costing you BIG time, psychologically, this is illegal,
> pure and simple. If you are in Europe, the EU Human Rights commission (I
> believe it's called) can help you.  But I believe you are here in the US
> and so you are protected  by the ADA.  You have every right to walk down a
> public beach.  Those lifeguards are thugs and bullies - I agree with Meir -
> they must be new, or else why are they doing this all of a sudden if you
> have walked down this beach before without interference?

This could be a labour dispute, i.e. if the number of lifeguards on duty has
been cut recently the lifeguards could be using this to leverage their
management to increase cover. On the other hand they could be insensitive
morons!!!

Cheers

Deri

(Checking email halfway up a mountain in Wales - on holiday with Lin)