C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:01:53 -0700
8bit
From:
ken barber <[log in to unmask]>
we have discussed this in the past, the geneva
convention allows that a combatant ccaught out of the
uniform of "their country" can be literaly shot
catagorically and there were germans caught in florida
in ww 2 that were shot not having went to the civil
courts at all. if roosevelt had had todays people to
deal with we'd all be speaking german or japanese.

i see no reason to rehash this. everyone on this list
has seen it all.

--- "Kendall D. Corbett" <[log in to unmask]>