C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:41:26 -0400
I finally found an article about his tragic death:

http://journalstar.com/articles/2005/10/15/top_story/extras/doc435041334de66
549576578.txt

It looks as if it was an accident.

(I confess that I tried to google him yesterday, but came up with a list of
references to Randy May that had no relevance as I didn't know he was
located in Nebraska.)

Kat