C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Jo Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:31:39 -0500
I like Cornerstone in some respects Some of the things I like about it
are the  staff and drivers,  some of the outings and some of the
afternoon activities.  They pick me up and drop me off here at home.  My
usual day to go to Cornerstone is Thursday.  There isusually an outing
every week (usually on Thursday).  If the outing is not on Thursday,
they usually switch my days so I can go on a outing .  Some of the
outings are going out to lunch , going to a fish fry, going bowling,
going shopping , going on a picnic , going to a movie, going to the
Circus World Museum , etc. .  Cornerstone is my about only opportunity
to be with people my age.