ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 May 2006 03:19:24 +0100
Ah, good for Elijah!  Little ones know!  Years ago I was walking with blind
friends who had two young girls.  For some reason only the second was with
us and she was 18 months old.  Daddy had her on his back.  Her language was
very faulting as they neared a hole, but she recognised it as dangerous and
kept calling out "Hole, hole".  Daddy got the message in time.  I'll never
forget that one and thank God for the safety He afforded that day through
the little one!

--
Carol