ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Stahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:13:09 -0500
Hey Rhonda Rhonda, if you can't taste, how do you know the
antibiotics are bitter?  hahahahahahaha!

Lord, please drive out all of the infection from Rhonda's and
Mark's bodies, and restore them to health.  Cleanse also the
entire environment, that the infectious germs might not be
passed between them.  Please take care of Rhonda's
unspoken request, too.  I ask these things by the authority that's
in the name of Jesus.
Dave