ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2003 22:56:30 -0600
Dear Phil,

I remember this story very well. It does remind me of our $75.00 Christmas.
We only had $75.00 in our checking account that year. Vernon didn't spend
that much money on me, but what I got was precious to me, and still is. I
got a medium sized roaster for Christmas, and a pair of kitchen sheers.
That was all I got, but you know what, those two items are dear to my
heart, and I'll never forget that Christmas.

God Bless everyone.

Love,
Pat Ferguson