ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vicki and the Rors <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 22:55:50 -0700
Well, it's me, myself and I writing this quick note.  Sort of feel like I
came back from the dead after this week.  Thought on Tuesday that perhaps I
really was being called home.  After getting back to my earthly home from
the hospital late Friday, I've tried to rest.  But I've been just exhausted
and still trying to recover.  But never mind all that.  Let me just say that
don't know what John or myself would have done without Phil and Sandy
keeping you all updated.  And Phil being at the hospital with us.  The
Scripture that says to bear one another's burdens and so fulfill the law of
love definitely was applied through them.  And keeping
you all updated allowed you to continue to pray having some facts to go on.
I thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my
heart for your prayers, well-wishes and concern.  And John does too.  I knew
that all of you were caring, and I appreciate it so very much.  I needed
every bit of those prayers and your loving concern and care.  Fortunately
many causes  were ruled out, letting the docs believe that this was a nasty
ol' virus.  So I should be back to normal--whatever that is soon.  I had
good care in the hospital, I know due to your prayers.  I don't know of any
better prayerers than you all.

I learned a lot and am still thinking on some things.  But I'll write more
about that later as I am able.

Hugs and Blessings to each of you,
Vicki