ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Stephanie Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2006 09:55:34 +1100
Ok, now I have a few min I'll write a longer update.  Michele is
now 26 months.  She is wonderful.  She was potty trained at 21
months.  Now she talks like a book.  She didn't talk much but at
about 22 months started and just hasn't stopped since.  She loves
helping with every thing around the house, better than all her
toys.  She just started doing things from about 10 months, and
just continues with no encouragment from me.  The only problem we
have is that she is fairly strong-willed...  She has a mind of
her own.  My music just isn't happening.  I still don't know why
the Lord had me do that cd.  I think it was because I had a dream
to do one.  I did a song writing course last year but that
doesn't happen any more.  I want to start piano again, but want
to find a teacher who travels to the home to make it a bit
easier.  I play in nursing homes once in a blue moon when Stan
isn't working.  Anyway, that just about brings you up to date
Steph