ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sheila Killian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2006 11:42:51 -0700
Dear Reeva!
Amen for this one! I am enjoying and I also very much appreciate your posts
including bible verses, about the many different aspects of living a fully
christian life. I am always pleased to read bible verses or passages because
I am then inspired to go and look them up so I can learn and gain even
greater insight into the scriptures. I truly love reading The Word of God
and discovering meanings and explanations I never knew before or in some
cases rediscovering something I'd forgotten about from an earlier reading.
May God richly bless you for sharing these with us!
Peace and love in Christ,
Sheila and the sweet Vignette