ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Carol Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:15:25 +0100
OK, to set the record straight <HAW>

Our bed broke because I had to move across it on my knees (because of my
back problem) and obviously caught a possibly weak seam as I scrambled to
the far side to get out.  Wow, weren't you good at the time - didn't even
make me feel bad!  <SMILES>

So far as your back is concerned, I just want you to know seriously that I
have felt prompted a number of times to pray for it today.  I shall
continue!

--
Carol