ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 22 May 2006 12:15:48 -0500
Yeah Phil. It's a little windy out here on the runway, and when the big
jets take off, my little Jaws guy just rambles on in a muffle as I hold my
thumb out for a ride. Hang on a sec. Here comes one now.

  vr'hr'jhr'hjr'hr'hr'hr'hjr'hr'hhr'jhr'hr'jhr'jhr'hr'hr'jhr'hr'jhr'hrh'room

Wow that one sounded a little sickly... glad I didn't get picked up by
that one.

I don't know Phil. I'm starting to get the idea this isn't the way the
Lord is taking us up in the air on his return. Looks like I better pack up
my gear and head back home. At least there I only need to put up with the
neighbors pointing and laughing at me. Thank the Lord for those little
neighbor kids though, what angels,  they've got their traveling lemonade
stand and have set up camp right at the end of my drive, and give me a buy
three get one free deal, so I'm plenty liquidated but broke, my accountant
told me if I was moving out of the country I would probably  be wise to
liquidate. sigh. So I'm doing my best but it just ain't working very well.

Brad