ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 03:44:49 +0000
Father in Heaven thank you for your healing power and healing Verns sinus infection. and his caughing.  We know you will also heal Pat's uti infection.  Thank you Jesus.

Father also be with Vern as he is going back into the work process.  We know that you can sale Pat's Vocie Note Classic BT.  Thank you Jesus for doing all of this for us.  In Your precious name Amen

--
Can you imagine what a scarcity of news there would be If everybody obeyed
> the Ten Commandments?

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74
-KC- Ministries