ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:46:36 -0400
Phil,
I have often wondered about the devil being able to know our thoughts or
read our minds.  I have a sister who is always saying don't say it out loud
so the devil doesn't know it.  I would think that the Holy Spirit, since He
is part of the godhead, can also know our thoughts.  Knowing our thoughts
doesn't make Him responsible for what we think nor does it keep us from
being able to think what we wish.  So, I would say it doesn't affect our
free will.

Just my two cents worth.

Ned