ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 17:37:01 +0000
Hi Angel.  Please know that I love you too.  When I apply to e-mails please know that I am not attacking you or anyone personally.  I am more concerned about other eternal well being.  And I can tell you love the Lord so I have no doubt that we will see one another in Heaven if we never get to meet on earth in person.
--

IN GOD WE TRUST
Karen Carter  '74

From: [log in to unmask]