ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:21:14 -0700
I was in a church in Illinois.  I had preached there the week before but was
still in the area for the next few days.  So, Wednesday night, we went to
church.  This was their prayer meeting night.  The pastor took requests,
other prayer requests were discussed, and the pastor said, "Ok, let's split
up in groups of two and three people and prayer."  Someone had another
prayer request so no one moved.  Again, the pastor repeated himself and
someone thought of something else to add to the list.  When that person
finished, the pastor said again, but with a mistake this time, "Ok let's
spit up for prayer."  Yes, there was a lot of laughter.

Phil.

Jesus Is Your Only Problem.
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com