ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 05:31:01 -0800
I will pray for you though I am late in responding.  My son stole money and
debit card money from me as well.  He saw me put in the pen at the atm
machine.  We still need help with them.  My Daughter bought me a sort of bag
which is worn around the neck.  Therein I put all my important cards so that
never happens any longer, though he has stolen other things which I can't
carry around with me.  I just pray to God he will change.