ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 18 Dec 2005 15:05:37 -0600
Kathy,

I've got some answers for you if you care to consider them... You asked...

>Question #1: what should we do if Chris shows up in a borrowed car next
>weekend when we know that, in order to drive, he was doing it illegally
>since he doesn't have insurance and he hasn't replaced his license.

Answer: Nothing. He's not your responsibility. Offering a solution will
only crank the aggravation machine.

Question #2: what do we do if, next Sunday, after dinner, he tells us he
has no place to go because he hasn't paid the rent?

Answer: Nothing. He's not your responsibility. Offering a solution will
only crank the aggravation machine.

>Question #3:   I'm wondering how I will deal with my anger if  he wants to
>leave as soon as he gets his presents, or if he is ungrateful because we
>didn't get him what he wanted, or didn't spend enough on him.

Answer: Nothing. He's not your responsibility. Offering a solution will
only crank the aggravation machine.

There seems to be a pattern here *smile*.

Brad