ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 19:39:19 -0600
Ruth went in late this afternoon, about 5:30, and the bubble had worked and
the retina had dropped back down in place.  So they used the laser and it
all seems to have worked well.  She is supposed to spend another day laying
flat before moving around much and next week, they will check it out again.
My sisters all freak out big time when anything with the eyes occurs because
of my retinas falling apart.  So it is a big emotional thing for the
families when something like this happens.

Phil.

Has He Ever Crossed Your Mind?
www.SafePlaceFellowship.com