ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Apr 2006 07:26:38 -0400
Hi Julie,
	I know that you said that Leer would be leaving you early this
morning.  I'm sure that you wish that you could become a dog just
long enough to explain everything and you are frustrated that you
can't.  I'm praying for you, that the Lord will help you through this
most difficult time.  I've never had a guide dog, but I've had to put
a few cats to sleep and the wishing that you could explain and the
emptiness of your life, for a time, must be similar.  This is one of
those times when your head truly had to rule over your heart, but
that doesn't make it any easier.
	I'm praying for Leer too, that he really will be happy in his
retirement with his old family.  I hope that you can keep in touch.
God bless,
continuing to keep you in my prayers,
Kathy