ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
April Reisinger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Feb 2006 06:21:24 -0500
When we come to the edge of the light we know, and are about to step off
into the darkness of the unknown, of this we can be sure ... either God will
provide
something solid to stand on or ..... we will be taught to ! fly.

10 Roses for You.

+2

You are receiving these roses because you are a special person! Each rose
symbolizes a special wish from me to you.

One Rose for Long Friendship

One Rose for Unconditional Love

One Rose For Financial Wealth

One for Everlasting Happiness

One for Success

One for Knowledge

One for Beauty, inner and outer

One for Family

One for Honesty

And the last one for a long and healthy life

Now here are my two!

1 for eternal hope

And the last rose is to remind you of the Rose of Sharon.  He is truly the
best representation of love that we'll ever know!

April