From:
mweirich <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2006 07:12:56 -0600

I had made reservations for Stetson's Chop House, in downtown
Chicago, through Open Table ( http://www.opentable.com/) in the
comment area I put down that I am allergic to gluten/wheat.  When we
got to Stetson's, the manager, Bradley,  must have asked to be
alerted when we got there because he came right over and introduced
himself and asked which one had the food allergy.  He worked with me
thru the evening to insure that I did not ingest any gluten.  He was
most kind and very friendly.  So thank you, Bradley, for helping me
enjoy the evening!!    Maribeth

*******
*******