From:
Dietary Shoppe <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dietary Shoppe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:02:32 -0500

Happy New Year!!! from The Dietary Shoppe,Inc. - Here are some of our new
items this month

Glutino Chocolate & Vanilla wafers covered in Chocolate
Nut Thins Almond with Cheddar flavor
Travel packs of NO Oats Oatmeal Cookies
AlpSnack Bars
Papa's Bread
Gf Pantry Crispy Rice Cereal
Fortitude Cookies- Ginger Spice or Vanilla Orange Flavors
Pamela's Amazing Bread Mix
San-J Low Sodium Wheat Free Tamari
Chebe All Purpose Bread Mix
Glutano Luxury Ginger Cookies
Glutino O's Cereal (Like Cheerios) in Honey Nut Or Cinnamon Apple Flavors
Lindsey's Lipsmakin Sugar Cookie Mix
See our latest additions at www.dietaryshoppe.com
See our websute for the January promotion and Sale items by searching
keyword Sale.

The Dietary Shoppe,Inc
4436 Ridge Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19129